COMO is a tech- and data-driven marketing company.
Influencer marketing is our thing. We see ourselves as the ultimate match-makers: brands tell us what they want and we use our cool-pro-tech-know-how to find them their perfect influencers. Next, we help brands get to know their biggest fans by building and cultivating a brand-owned community. We’re all about creating relationships which last. As for keeping tabs on it all, our homegrown reporting tools allow us to get the full lowdown. KPIs, correlations, campaign insights… We’ve got it all covered.
What you bring to the table:
- Eagerness to work both on front-end and back-end projects
- A ‘get the job done’ mentality
- Working permit for the European Union if you’re not a citizen of the EU
- Sense of humor
What’s in it for you?
- Asynchronous programming experience
- Serverless Tech (ex. AWS Lambda) experience
- Typed languages (ex. Typescript or Flow) experience
- Work with cutting-edge browser capabilities
- Work closely with Senior Developer and Founders
- Appealing salary
- Lots of creative freedom and fun!
Challenges that are waiting for you:
- Dynamic and Fast-Changing Environment
Every day is a new challenge, new adventure, new opportunity, which requires an open mind and a desire to learn new things.
- Big Data
We don’t just use this as a buzzword, we really do work with big data challenges on a day to day basis.
- Constant Innovation
We always strive to develop new features and innovations to disrupt the market and add the most value to our clients.
- Balance of Perfectionism and Pragmatism
A fast-changing market requires the fastest possible execution, with the highest possible code quality – We’re counting on you!
Start: Flexible | Location: Berlin | Team: pretty cool people