COMO is a tech- and data-driven marketing company.
What you bring to the table:
- Eagerness to work both on front-end and back-end projects
- A ‘get the job done’ mentality
- Working permit for the European Union if you’re not a citizen of the EU
- Sense of humor
What’s in it for you?
- Asynchronous programming experience
- Serverless Tech (ex. AWS Lambda) experience
- Typed languages (ex. Typescript or Flow) experience
- Work with cutting-edge browser capabilities
- Work closely with Senior Developer and Founders
- Appealing salary
- Lots of creative freedom and fun!
Challenges that are waiting for you:
- Dynamic and Fast-Changing Environment
Every day is a new challenge, new adventure, new opportunity, which requires an open mind and a desire to learn new things.
- Big Data
We don’t just use this as a buzzword, we really do work with big data challenges on a day to day basis.
- Constant Innovation
We always strive to develop new features and innovations to disrupt the market and add the most value to our clients.
- Balance of Perfectionism and Pragmatism
A fast-changing market requires the fastest possible execution, with the highest possible code quality – We’re counting on you!
Start: ASAP | Location: Berlin | Team: pretty cool people